The City Clerk administers all elections held in the City of Ashland. The Clerk’s office provides ballots for residents, military overseas, nursing homes, and absentee voting, in accordance with Federal and State laws.
Special election - 7th congressional district
The Special election Primary for the 7th Congressional District will be held the same day as the Spring Primary Election - february 18, 2020
The special election will be held on May 12th, 2020
ALL ELECTORS FOR THE SPECIAL ELECTIONS WILL VOTE AT THE BRETTING CENTER
2020 ELECTION Information
- SPRING PRIMARY & SPECIAL PRIMARY Election: February 18, 2020
- SPRING & PRESIDENTIAL PREFERENCE PRIMARY Election: April 7, 2020
- SPECIAL ELECTION: MAY 12, 2020
- PARTISAN PRIMARY Election : August 11, 2020
- GENERAL & PRESIDENTIAL Election: November 3, 2020
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Number of Outstanding Provisional Voters February 18, 2020: 0 Provisional Voters
Find your polling Location on the City Ward map. PLEASE NOTE: For the February 18, May 12 and August 11 2020, Elections some wards may be combined and/or moved to a different polling location.
The city of ashland is implementING new technology for the 2020 elections. TO FIND OUT MORE, GO TO Introduction of Badger Books
Bart Bus will provide free rides to the polls on election day; contact Bart at 715-682-9664.
Deadline for Returning a Ballot
The completed ballot must be received by the City Clerk no later than 8 p.m. on the day of the election. Ballots received after that day and time will not be counted.