COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE MEETING
The Common Council of the City of Ashland will meet as the Committee of the Whole on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 immediately following the City Council meeting which begins at 6:15 p.m. in the Ashland City Hall Council Chambers.
The following items will be considered:
1. Roll Call
2. Council President’s Report
3. City Administrator’s Report
4. Approval of the Agenda
5. Items of Interest for Future Committee of the Whole Agendas
6. Discussion of Commercial Water Extraction Policy for City of Ashland Artesian Wells (Mayor)
7. Discussion Related to Topics of Interest for the June 8, 2017 Council Retreat (Mayor)
The City of Ashland does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability in employment or provision of services, programs or activities.
NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, the City of Ashland will accommodate the needs of disabled individuals or individuals with limited English proficiency through auxiliary aids or services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Denise Oliphant at 715-682-7075 (not a TDD telephone number) or FAX: 715-682-7048