ASHLAND CITY COUNCIL and
ASHLAND PLAN COMMISSION
Thursday, February 16, 2017 – 5:00 P.M.
Ashland City Hall Council Chambers
Please turn off all cell phones during the meeting.
1. CALL TO ORDER for JOINT CITY COUNCIL and PLAN COMMISSION MEETING
A. Roll Call: City Council
B. Roll Call: Plan Commission
C. Moment of Silence
D. Pledge of Allegiance
2. APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Voice)
3. PRESENTATION ON AUTHENTIC ASHLAND 2035 (COMPREHENSIVE PLAN) – Presentation by czb, llc (Thomas Eddington) and Steering Committee Members
4. PUBLIC HEARING – CITIZEN INPUT ON AUTHENTIC ASHLAND 2035 (COMPREHENSIVE PLAN)
5. DISCUSSION AND ACTION ON AUTHENTIC ASHLAND 2035 (COMPREHENSIVE PLAN)
A. Resolution Recommending Adoption of Authentic Ashland 2035 (Comprehensive Plan) – (Plan Commission Approval Only)
B. Ordinance to Repeal Chapter 789 (1596) and Create Chapter 830, Ashland City Ordinances, Authentic Ashland 2035 (Comprehensive Plan) – (City Council Approval Only) (Roll)
The City of Ashland does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, creed, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age or disability in employment or provision of services, programs or activities.
NOTE: Upon reasonable notice, the City of Ashland will accommodate the needs of disabled individuals or individuals with limited English proficiency through auxiliary aids or services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Denise Oliphant at 715-682-7075 (not a TDD telephone number) or FAX: 715-682-7048