Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Special Water Meter Read Request for Landlords

  1. This form is for landlords only to request a special move-in or move-out water utility meter read.
    Tenant changes will be processed upon follow up from customer service. Utility bills will default back to property owner until a new tenant move in date is provided on a separate request.
  2. Property Information
  3. Service Address
  4. Note this submission will be timestamped when it is submitted. Water readings that are back-dated will be rejected
  5. Final Billing Mailing Address for Move Outs
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.