Military & Overseas Absentee Voting


You may also go to MyVote and select Military or Permanent Overseas to register to vote (if you are not registered) and to REQUEST and PRINT OUT A BALLOT to vote (photo ID not required). Please follow the instructions to ensure that your ballot is counted.

Federal Post Card Application

United States citizens residing abroad (intent to return is uncertain) and members of the military, spouses, and children are covered by the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act. A request can be made for a ballot by completing a Federal Post Card Application (FPCA). FPCAs may be obtained by eligible voters from voting assistance officers within their branch of service, a United States consulate or embassy, or the Federal Voting Assistance Program of the Department of Defense. Please make sure to sign and date this form.